Okay, just because I'm bored, and also super curious - what are your phobias
? What freaks you out more than anything?
I thought I'd share mine first, because honestly some of them are freakin' bizarre:Birds
- I think this is reasonable. I'm fairly certain that they're proof of the devil. I can't even look at drawings of them.Falling -
I could be on a stepladder a foot on the ground and become convinced that I'm going to lose my balance and fall. For this reason, I avoid really steep hills, stairs I'm not used to, and escalators.Cockroaches -
I felt sick just typing that. Ugh.Mannequins
- My Ma has one in her room that she has DRESSED UP. Like it has a fucking dress and a hat and scarves and shit. *shivers*Having super dry hands
- If I touch certain types of material with dry hands... I lose my shitWearing turtlenecks or having anything wrapped too tightly around my neck
- I seriously feel like I'm going to die.Milk
- I don't even know with this one. I just can't. I can't even think about it. I'm okay if it's mixed in with food, like pasta or mashed potatoes, as long as I don't see it being made. When I bake cakes and need to use milk, I get someone else to pour it for me.
So. What about everyone else?